Hayes, Berkshire based accountancy practice is seeking an Accounts Senior to join their small team. In a role offering potential equity stake, the successful candidate would be ACCA/CIMA ACA qualified
The ideal Accounts Senior would be a self motivated and positive individual with a passion for quality and excellence in service delivery and attention to detail. The role itself will be very hands on, with regular client contact and teamwork expected from the outset, so strong interpersonal skills are essential.
Typically there would be an expectation that Accounts Senior applicants for the role come from a practice background, with at least 1-2 years post qualification experience, with exposure to accounts preparation, corporation tax, bookkeeping, management accounts, VAT, and personal tax. Audit experience would be very advantageous and in return you will receive a salary between £40k-£50k + potential equity stake.
Apply for Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hayes
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hayes
- Financial Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hayes
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hayes
- Partner Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hayes