Commercial Reporting Manager
Robert Half are pleased to be supporting our client, a well known FMCG business in recruiting an excellent new Commercial Finance Manager position based near St Albans. This role is perfect for a ACA/ACCA accountant who has trained in a Top 5 practice accountancy firm or an ACCA/CIMA qualified finance analyst/FP&A accountant who works in Retail or FMCG currently.
The Commercial Reporting Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead the Group's annual budgeting process
- Lead the Commercial forecasting process, both in terms of weekly forecasting of short term financial performance and the rolling 12 month financial forecast
- Prepare all financial reporting and work with the Senior Leadership Team to explain clearly financial performance of the Group.
- Prepare internal and external reporting explaining the financial performance of the Group. These reports are used by key stakeholders including Banks and Shareholders.
- Support the monthly financial close
- Develop relationships across wider group to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Preparation of judgmental papers for auditors
- Participate in creating any new reporting and technical accounting requirements that arise out of new commercial or changed commercial agreements or products
- Define, analyze and interpret group Financial Management information in order to provide insightful analysis to senior management.
We are looking for a ACA qualified candidate who currently works in a top 5 accountancy practice firm or a ACCA/CIMA qualified Finance Analyst or FP&A candidate who currently works in Retail or FMCG.
A leading FMCG business with fast paced, dynamic and commercial finance team.
Salary & Benefits
Depending on experience a base salary of around £45-52k plus £6k car allowance, bonus etc.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice