Junior Credit Controller
This business has a temporary position available whilst they are on the market for a permanent candidate. This role has an opportunity to go perm for the right candidate.
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone, email and also scheduling visits.
- You will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts.
- Responsible for meeting monthly KPI's whilst maintaining an excellent relationship with customers.
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaising with third parties.
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
- Ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will need to have great organisational skills, a keen eye for accuracy having previously worked within a Customer Service environment or office based role.
For further enquiries please contact Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice