Robert Half has partnered with an industry leading utilities organisation based in Gloucestershire who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to assist with continued growth within the finance team. With a focus on preparation of monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and input to budgeting decisions, this is an excellent opportunity for an immediately available candidate.
Within the role of Management Accountant, your duties will include, but won't be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of monthly P&L and performance reports, providing analysis, analytical review and investigation to Gross Margin level vs expectations.
Your profile will ideally be:
Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or Qualified by Experience (QBE).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Our client, a leading utilities organisation, are an established business with a commitment to their employees by providing excellent facilities, a collaborative approach and an excellent culture.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect £200-£225per day, depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice