Accounts Assistant - Chartered Accountants
AJ Chambers are currently working on an exclusive Accounts Assistant role for a Chartered Accountancy in Ramsey
Our client is an expanding practice located in Ramsey who are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity allowing the successful candidate to not only progress in their accounting career but to also work alongside highly skilled professionals.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who is looking for a fulfilling career in which they can progress throughout the company. With our client being recognised for the exceptional study support in which they offer employees at all levels, allowing staff to develop their skills. An exciting opportunity for any candidate to develop their talents.
- Accounts preparations for a variety of different clients including partnerships, sole traders and limited companies
- Preparation of tax returns and tax computations
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties
- Keeping up to date technically
- Attending of client meetings
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Management of own workflow within scheduled time
- AAT/ATT qualified or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in Public Practice
- Experience preparing accounts
- Experience with accounting software such as Iris
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – Ramsey