Equity Research Analyst
With global reach, this very successful investment manager offers a variety of quantitatively driven alternative and traditional investment vehicles to both institutional clients and financial advisors.
Purpose of the role
- Providing support on marketing and execution of various types of offerings such as IPOs, capital increases and sell downs of shares Development of investment ideas for a Long-Short, market neutral equities book
- Create and maintain business models to forecast business financial performance
- Regular report writing to present investment thesis and rationale behind target prices
The successful Equity Research Analyst working for a City-based Hedge Fund must meet the following criteria:
- 3+ years' experience in financial services (ideally M&A, but would consider Big 4 ACA accountants w/ investment funds experience)
- Impeccable academic background - all candidates be graduates from a top 25 university
- Excellent accounting knowledge with the ability to Analyse balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Possess gravitas with the confident to be able to deal with senior business individuals
- Excellent Technical capabilities with the ability to write your own models
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
NOTE: Please do not apply to this position if you do not meet the above criteria.
The successful Equity Research Analyst working for a City-based Hedge will be offered a salary of £60-70,000 plus a comprehensive bonus package based on performance.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice