Assistant Accountant - Study Support
Are you looking to progress within your Accountancy career in a Chartered Accountancy?
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a well-established firm who are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their firm in Wisbech. The ideal candidate will be someone who is ambitious with previous Practice experience. The perfect candidate will be someone who is looking to study their ACCA’s within a firm that are well recognised for their excellent training schemes.
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing management accounts and financial forecasts.
- Assistance in tax compliance work for clients, e.g. VAT returns, Payrolls etc.
- To maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns and provide support to clients, who maintain their own records, using Xero and other accounting systems.
- To visit client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns and provide support to clients, who maintain their own records, using Xero and other accounting systems
- AAT qualified seeking to study ACCA/ACA
- Previous exposure with accounts preparation work within a Public Practice environment
- Good IT knowledge with familiarity in accounting software such as Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Full UK driving license with access to your own transport
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – Wisbech