System / Data Analyst
Systems Analyst / Data Analyst | £27,000 - £32,000
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently shortlisting for a System & Data analyst role. Based at the companies head office. The business is passionate around the well being of their customers and employees, making it an great business to work for. Being a customer centric FMCG company. The business is currently undergoing a system transformation process, this role will cover the integrity of the transformation process and will lead to future responsibilities i.e gatekeeper for any additional nominal codes being added to the system.
Additional to above, our client is looking for a candidate who can drive business performance through the integrity of financial systems, at the same time deliver insight of the data. Business Partnering with other finance teams to ensure data integrity and lead the finance objectives. Providing support to the senior leadership team through analysis and identifying key drivers to steer the business decision making process. If you have a background in business / financial / data analysis and want to be part of a long established company then this is the role for you.
- Providing support to other departments to aid and support functional decisions
- Linking both operational and financial data, working on large data sets
- Creating bench-marking reports to streamline report management
- Integration between operational and finance systems
- Working with finance team to create budgets
- Maintenance of financial systems
- Involved with business tenders
- Highlighting trends
- Gatekeeper for nominal creations
- Key person for system transformation process
- Advanced IT skills | Excel | VBA | Experience
- Self-motivated | Able to work with tight deadlines | time management |
- Able to articulate financial data to stakeholders
Please apply if you have the relevant experience and want to work for a service providing business.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice