Robert Half Finance and Accounting are seeking a Financial Controller for a dynamic organisation based in Bridgend.
This fast growing and dynamic SME are seeking a highly commercially minded Finance Controller. You will be responsible for managing the Company's Finances and will process reports as well as playing an active role as part of the Senior Management Team. Supervision of the Accounts and Administrative Department
Working in a fast moving business and heading up the finance team, you will be reporting directly to the managing director and this role will be responsible for all aspects of the finance function of the business. The Finance Controller will be responsible for taking charge of the sales and purchase ledger, general and fixed asset ledgers and all vat reporting including intrastat and EC sales. It also involves working closely with both the sales and buying teams to provide insightful analysis into all cost of sales ensuring that we achieve our targets for all products within the range.
- Completion of monthly management accounts pack and KPI dashboard for group submission. This includes full analysis to show contribution and performance by each product type and provide a commentary to highlight any issues and variance to budget. This will involve collating all operations and finance reports prepared by the team
- Collate analytical review data for profit and loss account.
- Reconciliation of nominal ledger accounts with supporting schedules to comply with group reporting manual and requirements.
- Oversee the calculation and monitoring of slow moving stock and debtors provisions
- Compile forecasts and other reports on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Margin analysis and forecasting, by product through reports and liaison with sales and warehouse teams.
- Quarterly board presentation preparation.
- Preparing the year-end accounts pack for the auditors are complete and up to date.
A fully qualified experienced finance manager
A dynamic, growing SME
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice