Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a permanent credit controller to join an established manufacturing business based in Caerphilly.
- To manage all key accounts within the business.
- Ensure payment of customer accounts in a timely manner.
- Meet cash and debtor day targets as set by finance leaders.
- Chase overdue invoices, principally by telephone.
- Respond to customer queries internally and externally.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Regular collaborative meetings with sales team to ensure all relevant customer accounts are managed effectively.
- Handle disputed bills, resolve disputes and negotiate to bring payment within agreed terms.
- Undertake account reconciliations as required.
- Credit control experience / key account experience over 3 years within a large and commercial account
- Collections experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good excel skills
- Sage experience
The company is a large manufacturing business with long term career prospects for the right candidate.
Salary & Benefits
- £17,000 - 23,000 annual salary
- Competitive benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice