Tax Risk & Client Strategy Manager
- Are you bored on the Tax return cycle and fancy something slightly different?
- Would you like to work as a Project Manager with FTSE global mulit nationals?
- And are you keen to work in a grown up environment with a firm that encourages agile working?
We are working on a newly created role with this innovative forward thinking firm, who are keen to develop a best in class tax operating framework. This key role will be supporting large FTSE and US Dow & S&P firms working closely with Key business stakeholder outlining key tax Strategies, providing transparent tax advise.
Key for this role is:-
Tax Risk Management and Tax Re-assurance
- Providing support and assurance in responding to evolving focus by HMRC on SAO, business risk reviews and cooperative compliance
- Tax Policy and Transparency
Developing a Best in class tax operating framework
- For larger MNCs, or those undergoing significant growth, there is a need to demonstrate or deliver cost effective tax functions (tax operating and control frameworks), often driven by wider business transformation initiatives, IPOs, new finance or tax leadership, or in response to pressures on costs
This is a great role to build a your network and will give you the chance develop the role from the the bottom up.
For further information, please contact Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.