Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-renowned manufacturing business on a permanent basis.
In this role you will provide accurate completion of all purchase ledger duties to produce month end figures. You will post invoices, deal with all month end statements including reconciliations and investigate and clear invoice queries.
- Printing invoices and authorisations
- Entering and receipting delivery notes
- Matching purchase orders and delivery notes to invoices
- Coding and posting non POP invoices
- Dealing with month end statement reconciliations, calculating accruals
- Investigating and clearing invoice queries
- Taking and dealing with queries both internally and externally via email and phone.
- To provide accurate daily control of the cashier function for the central finance department
- To ensure all purchase ledger payments and cash book payments are properly authorised and accurately accounted for in the Masco UKWG Ledgers
- To ensure that bank account reconciliations are carried out accurately and in a timely manner
- To ensure that all internal control information is regularly updated
- To assist the Finance team with any ad-hoc financial analysis when required
- Experience in an accounting role (invoicing, purchase ledger, reconciliations, cash book)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in a customer services environment, with the ability to communicate effectively across all areas of the business
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be an advantage
The company is part of a wider group of manufacturing businesses with operations UK wide.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary of £20,500
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice