Assistant Finance Manager
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager on a permanent and exclusive basis for a growing business based in Penarth.
This is a unique opportunity for an Assistant Finance Manager to develop their skills whilst working in an exciting and challenging role.
Our client is looking for a driven, aspirational and entrepreneurial finance professional to join their established and highly successful group during a period of growth.
Nationally regarded as one of the top 10 firms in the UK in their field.
The company is looking to expand with 3 additional UK sites in the next 6 months, plus plans to open additional locations worldwide over the next 3 years, the first of which is already under development.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Assisted with monthly management accounts
- Payroll experience would be an advantage
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of management accounts
- Grasp the commercial impact of financial decisions on the wider group
- Credit control
- QBE, part or fully qualified AAT/ACCA accountant
- Accounts payable
- Highly proficient in Sage, SAP or similar accounting packages, all MS Office applications and highly competent in MS Excel (Pivots, VLOOKUPS, SUM IF's)
- Highly organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- £23,000 - £28,000
- 30 days annual holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Childcare, bike purchase and other salary sacrifice schemes available
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice