Robert Half are working with an established and respected company based in Greater Manchester. They are currently recruiting for Group Finance Manager to join their expanding team as they have had a lot of growth within the last year.
If you're a dynamic and personable individual, who has a hands-on approach within the day-to-day duties of your role then this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
The Group Finance Manager role based in Greater Manchester and involves providing guidance to teams within the group along with technical finance support.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual statutory reporting and consolidated management accounts
- Managing the audit process including dealing with external auditors
- Reviewing management accounts and ensuring agreement with group policies
- Analysing data as required to support the business
Key requirements include;
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA or QBE
- Positive attitude with proactive, hands on technical experience
- have managed a team before
Salary & Benefits
£225 - £250 p.d Ltd
On-site parking, Flexi-hours, On-site gym
3-6 Month Contract with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice