Credit control clerk
Robert Half are looking for a immediatley available credit controller to join our clients team ASAP. Our client is based in Northampton and is looking for someone who is good at Excel, has previous credit control experience and is happy to work full time hours.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Responsible for the sales ledger with the primary objective of minimise and reducing overdue debt
- Weekly reporting to Credit manager on debt position.
- Negotiating and implementing payment plans for customers struggling to pay.
- Payment Allocations/taking payments over the phone.
- Creation and distribution of monthly statements to customers.
- Chasing and reducing aged profiled debt.
- Overseeing customer contact details and confirming all is correct
- Maintain and develop relationship with customers being professional on the phone
Hours: 37.per week
We look forward to hearing from you!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice