An exciting opportunity as a Management Accountant is available for a well established and successful engineering/telecommunications company within the Brighton area.
This client is a well established and successful telecommunications and electronics business involved with multiple exciting technology projects for various different industries.
- Record financial transactions for project, department, or company.
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external use.
- Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing.
- Analyse financial performance and forecast longer term horizons.
- Recommend methods and strategies for cutting cost.
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts.
- Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions.
- Make upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Management Accountant professional who has experience dealing with multiple stakeholders and is able to provide concise and accurate reports to management.
Excellent career growth and the opportunity to be part of multiple exciting technology projects in the electronics/telecommunications field.