- Collect information via various sources for the timely preparation of the weekly payrolls.
- Maintain knowledge of manual calculations and statutory payments at all times.
- Import payroll information
- Monitor and maintain all employee records on a computerised payroll system
- Provide external and internal support and advice by supplying accurate information for example telephone queries from employees.
- Responsible for the calculation of holiday pay based on previous 12 weeks earnings.
- Generate payroll reports on a weekly basis for accounting purposes.
- Ensure correct documentation is received from sites for employees i.e. HMRC documents, sick forms and maternity documents etc.
- Issuing statutory forms where necessary i.e. P45, SSP, SMP1 documents etc.
- Import pension contribution files into NEST on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for all associated payroll administration.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice