Commercial Finance Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are supporting our client who are based in Hemel Hempstead on recruiting a fantastic Commercial Finance Manager, responsible for the pricing and financials on significant bids & tenders.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Using analytical experience and awareness of current accounting standards to efficiently collate, validate, understand, analyse and present the costs and assumptions underpinning the financial models.
- You will engage with and partner all departments including procurement, delivery, sales, risk, commercial, legal, finance, tax, and client account management.
- Performing adequate checks on the accuracy and completeness of financial models.
- Preparing and presenting alternative commercial options and scenarios.
- Where required from time to time, supporting dialogue with suppliers and clients.
- Supporting the contract development and legal teams with financial information relevant to the projects
- Supporting colleagues in the Commercial Finance Team with deadlines on other projects.
For this Commercial Finance Manager role we are looking for a fully qualified (ACA, ACCA) accountant ideally from a top 10 practice firm with strong excel and customer facing skills. The role is based in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client are a successful technology compay based in Hemel Hempstead.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £50k base plus incentive plan which could be worth £10k and benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice