Robert Half is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join a growing international business based in South Birmingham.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for providing financial and management accounting services; month end preparation and review; developing financial procedures; ensuring integrity of the balance sheet and the daily management and development of the Financial Accounts team.
Duties will include:
- Daily management of financial accounts team consisting of three members of staff to include training plans, setting of half yearly objectives and personal development reviews.
- Assist in the management of year end audit and quarterly internal audits
- Ensure all Intercompany accounts are processed and reconciled monthly.
- To produce management information on a monthly and adhoc basis.
- Full review of the team's prepayments and accruals calculations prior to Expense review.
- Make a major contribution to the ongoing improvement in effectiveness of procedures and controls.
- Maintain accurate and complete balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Provide finance support on projects throughout the organisation as directed.
- Preparation of UK and international statutory accounts and tax packs with supporting documentation.
- Reconciliation of weekly revenue reports, leading to control and review of the WIP data.
- Evidence of accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
- Experienced technical accountant with excellent book keeping skills and all round experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Supervision of staff with the ability to motivate and develop personnel.
- Good organisational and time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative and to high standards.
- Calm under pressure.
- Highly numerate and keen attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- International Business
- Fantastic offices
- Career development available
- South Birmingham
- Leaders within there sector
Salary & Benefits
- £40k- £50k Plus annual bonus
- 24 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Private medical
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice