Robert Half Finance and Accounting is working with a fast growing pharmaceutical company based in Peterborough, looking for a Junior Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team.
- Logging of invoices
- Ensuring invoices are authorised at correct level and authorisation levels are kept up to date.
- Processing authorised invoices on the finance software and ensuring they comply with expenses policy.
- Processing weekly payment runs across all territories.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to the ledger and reviewing aged creditors.
- Posting petty cash journals
- Ensuring that vendor details are valid and accurate.
- Booking personal cash and corporate credit card expenses.
- Assist the Management Accountant in ad hoc queries and reporting requirements.
- Maintain and filing invoices on a regular basis
To be successful
- You will hold a minimum 2:1 degree in accounting and finance or a numerical degree
- You will have began further study with either ACCA or CIMA
- This role is suitable for anyone with 6 months to 1 year's experience within accounting
- You must have good communication skills
- You must have strong Excel
This role is paying up to £12 Per hour.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice