Accounts and Audit Senior - Top 20
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Top 20 Firm based in Peterborough who are currently seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior.
Our client is an ambitious firm who have grown drastically in the past ten years creating a sustainable career paths for all their employees. They are well known for offering their employees the opportunity to progress and develop at all levels within their career due to their effective succession planning.
With locations both in the UK and internationally they are able to offer their employees a number of unique opportunities worldwide. The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA newly qualified and be seeking to further progress. With our client offering in-house training that helps increase employee satisfaction.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Assisting and leading on audits, completing aspects of fieldwork and overseeing aspects done by the Audit Juniors
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing occasional support to the audit teams, on audit assignments
- Undertake a range of bookkeeping tasks and assisting on a range of various duties such as occasional VAT returns
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Co-ordinating workload with senior members of staff and keeping up to date on all assignments
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 2 years’ experience within Public Practice
- Strong IT knowledge specifically with CaseWare, Sage, Xero
- Previous experience in preparing accounts
- Good working tax knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays with the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Employee referral scheme
- Succession planning and supportive management in order to maximise your potential
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior – Peterborough