Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst to join a busy Finance team based in Cardiff, for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
As a key member of the central finance function, this role will be responsible for cleansing data, producing monthly MI and assisting in the month end process.
- Providing detailed, accurate and consistent metrics, analysis and KPI information to senior executives and operational leads.
- Producing sales pipeline information and sales conversion rates.
- Data validation and cleansing of customer and WIP balances.
- Timely reports to view progress against business KPIs.
- Support the finance department with business modelling and cost analysis.
- Assist in the month end process and management accounts.
- Analysing financial data and providing management information for stakeholders.
- Month end and adhoc analysis of actual performance to budget and forecast.
- Provide adhoc financial support to various projects as required.
- Assistance in identification and definition of key business revenue and cost drivers.
- Part qualified or Qualified Accountant.
- Have experience of interacting with senior figures.
- Be comfortable adhering to internal and external deadlines.
- Highly proficient in the use of systems (Excel, SAP).
- £25,000 - £29,000 D.O.E.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice