This is a great opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a highly reputable, award winning firm based in Manchester who is hiring an ambitious and spirited individual for their team. This is best suited to a progression minded individual, who is looking to further their career in Finance with study support available.
- Ensuring clients pay credit within agreed terms
- Exceptional management of client relationships, new and old
- Chasing overdue payments
- Oversee litigation processes
- Visiting clients where required, building tangible relationships
- Managing an up-to-date system and tracking connections
- Covering query-handling and accounts receivable administration where required
- This position reports directly to the Credit Manager in the Accountancy department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a credit controller position
- Understanding of litigation
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, and the ability to build and repair relationships
- Good excel skills
- Understanding of KPI's and ability to critically reflect upon own work
- Comfortable communicating on the phone in English - This is an absolute must-have
Established firm in Manchester, who have had excellent growth in the last 18 months. Looking to continue expansion of the business whilst offering excellent progression opportunities.
City Centre location with excellent public transport links
Salary & Benefits
£20-25k per annum, pension, flexible working hours, work from home options, Study Support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice