An exciting role for a dynamic and enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk within an established, secure and forward-thinking business environment. As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the upkeep of financial integrity, whilst proactively processing a high number of invoices and handling numerous queries for this sizeable Manchester based business. You will provide a comprehensive, effective, efficient and accurate range of services to the finance and accountancy department.
- Accurately processing high volumes of supplier invoices
- Provide a courteous, professional and friendly service support to all internal & external stakeholders, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- High volume of query handling, ensuring standards are kept high
- Ensuring accountancy information is entered onto the system accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring invoices processed are approved in accordance with company compliance
- Ensuring information entered is compliant with VAT and tax rules
- Liaising directly with suppliers to chase final VAT invoices
- Dealing with internal queries
- 2-3 years experience in an accounts payable position, both processing and query handling
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own workload within set deadlines
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ideally experience using SAP
Sizeable offices located in Wythenshawe - Manchester area, easily accessible by public transport or car. Sociable and forward-thinking company. Very highly regarded by employees for opportunities and gaining valuable experience
Salary & Benefits
£22,000 - £23,000 per annum. Regular salary reviews.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice