Personal Tax Manager
Personal Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £65,000
Are you a Personal Tax professional looking to take the next step in your career?
Would you like to be in control of a full portfolio of general practice clients or as a specialist consultant without a portfolio?
They recognise that people have lives outside of work, the smart working culture means you have flexibility to work when and where you want. Whether you need to take your children to nursery, or you simply need some time away from the office to concentrate, they want to make sure you're comfortable to be able to work at your best. In addition to this, you also will be a part of:
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social activities/charitable events
- Competitive salary and benefits package:
- Professional qualification support, including professional subscriptions, study materials, study leave and exam costs
- 20/25 days holiday with the ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under the flexible benefits scheme
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Shares after 1 years' service
- Retail Discounts as part of the UK 200 Group
The ideal Personal Tax Manager will:
- Act as a Manager of a full portfolio of general practice clients or as a special consultant with a dedicated client base
- Takes full responsibility for client requirements and needs little partner involvement beyond final review
- Fully in control for client WIP control and billing procedures within the portfolio
- Team leader taking full responsibility for the effective production of work within the team including coaching, mentoring, ensuring on the job training standards are upheld, conducting team meetings and team appraisals
This Personal Tax Manager needs to be filled urgently, so to find out more information please get with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.