Purchase Ledger Clerk
This company has a temporary position available whilst they take on new business and require extra resource.
The successful candidate will carry out the below responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the ledger
- Matching of supplier invoices against purchase orders and posting on to the ledger
- Entering invoices in query into the system with appropriate query type
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- General clerical and administrative duties for the finance department as required
- Maintenance of departmental archives, scanning and incoming mail
- Management of the supplier relationship
- Query Chasing and Resolution
- Organise supplier payment runs for allocated account
You will need to have great organisational skills, a keen eye for accuracy having previously worked within an office environment, be familiar with accounting processes and have strong Excel knowledge working with V look ups and pivot tables.
For further enquiries please contact Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice