Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City is pleased to be exclusively working with an exciting growing company in Letchworth Garden City.
This opportunity would suit someone who wants a role where they can grow, develop and take on more responsibility and is their knowledge extends.
This role is ideal for someone who is in early stages of studying AAT or would like to start.
- Responsibility of Credit Control
- Oversee purchase ledger duties
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Preparing accruals and pre payments
- Weekly reporting
- Credit card reconciliations
The successful ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- A good problem solver
Salary and Benefits
Excellent corporate benefits
Between £20,000 and £23,000 per annum
22 days annual leave
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice