The duties of the role are as follows:
- Sales Ledger to Include: Credit Control, Raising/Amending Sales Invoices and Posting of Receipts.
- To support the Finance Manager through the completion of daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Support with production of Management Accounts
- Preparation of Payroll and Staff Commissions
- Stock reporting and management
- Assisting in the preparation of the year end statutory accounts including audit file
- Support with commercial reporting including the preparation of Management KPI's
- Ad hoc reporting and other duties required by
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accurate numerical and good analytic skills
- Team player - flexible to the needs that arise within a SME organisation.
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- A minimum of at least three years' experience of accounts
Salary & Benefits
- £22000 + study support, great company benefits and pension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice