The Role of Finance Analyst:
- Support the monthly and annual business planning cycle of business forecast meetings, to ensure pipeline data is accurately reflected in monthly revenue forecasts.
- Establish and build upon strong, cohesive working relationships across the organisation, to ensure that NPS objectives are achieved through co-operation and application of best practice
- Maintain & Support Cost Revenue Estimation Model (CREM) template, including maintenance and updating of day rates and standard models for business areas
- Perform financial and strategic evaluation of investment projects as required, utilising ROI and payback criteria to support and evaluate the business case, ensuring investments are only approved if commercially and financially sound.
- Assist the Head of Commercial Finance in ad hoc projects as required
- Work with customers and bid teams to develop innovative practical solutions to service related problems
- Ownership and construction of financial bid models for bids as required, ensuring correct treatment for revenue recognition (IFRS15) and costs incurred, and adequate contingency provision
- Preparation of CREM and PAB financial documentation for internal governance reviews.
- Assist Sales teams with sound & practical financial advice that aids them in maximising available opportunities whilst retaining agreed internal and external governance.
- Liaise with the legal team in assessing and reporting on the commercial risk associated with new business opportunities and escalating where financial terms fall outside those deemed acceptable to NPS.
- When required, represent Finance in internal CREM and PAB sign-off meetings and support client dialogue meetings
- Ensure effective financial handover of new business wins to operational finance teams and project delivery teams including initial sign-off and periodic review of Contract Control models
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with 2 years + post qualification experience in a commercial environment
- Advanced user of Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, IF/AND/OR formulas, MATCH, GRAPHS)
- Experience of bid modelling and contract costing within a software based business
- Experience of project management and working with a wide variety of stakeholders to a common goal
A leading I.T solutions organisation based in Hertfordshire.
Salary & Benefits
Between £40-50K ( pro-rata ) depending on experience, there is free parking and excellent facilities onsite.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice