- Supporting the FP&A Manager on all operational and financial matters
- Assisting with the monthly financial reporting process including Board presentations
- Create high quality & detailed variance analysis reports to provide insight on business performance and commercial opportunities for growth
- Assisting with the production of forecasts, budgets and long-range plans and analysis.
- Assist in the design, implementation and execution of the annual budget process and forecasts.
- Manage the demands of key stakeholders within the business and develop strong relationships
- Collaborate with FP&A teams across all of business divisions in various locations, developing progressively strong working relationships
- Assisting with the review of current reporting practices, make and implement recommendations for significant improvement.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Studying CIMA or ACCA (preferably part qualified)
- Microsoft excel (intermediate to advanced)
- Ability to extract and analyse multiple sources and large volumes of data
- Confidence to interact with internal and external stakeholders financial information
- Ambition to make improvements to current processes and analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice