Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator
Job Title: Assistant to Finance Manager
Location: Downton, Wiltshire
Salary: Circa £22,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Fixed Term (1 Year with the possibility of becoming a permanent position)
They're a small international company based in Downton (Wiltshire), dealing with the various aspects of merchandising for shows and live events around the world.
They're currently looking for a new member of the team to join their small, friendly accounts department, which operates in a relaxed environment.
This position requires someone who is used to working in multi-business organisations. You must be happy to deal with a busy and varied role which will include sales ledger, different reconciliations and general accounting matters. You'll need to be organised, always thinking about the detail and able to communicate effectively at all levels across the business. This role requires someone to communicate with staff and suppliers internally and externally to the business. This is a deadline driven role working to month end targets.
- All aspects of Sales Ledger - from raising invoices to debt chasing
- Journalising Accruals and Prepayments
- Responsible for posting expenses and credit card statements (includes making card payments)
- Intrastat & PayPal Reconciliation
- Knowledge of an accounts package (preferably Sage 50 accounts)
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in a busy account's environment
- Able to work with different currencies
- High level of numeracy and accuracy with a methodical approach to their work
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Effective planning and ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Finance Assistant, ACCA, CIMA, Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger, SAGE 200, SAGE50, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Financial Administrator, Finance Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Junior Accountant, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Purchase Ledger may also be considered for this role.