Robert Half Accountancy and Finance are looking for an Interim Finance Manager in Birmingham. This is a key role as you will be managing the day to day finance function whilst business partnering with core non-finance business units.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the preparation of the monthly management and financial accounts;
- Cash flow management and preparation of weekly forecasts;
- Dealing with all aspects of budgeting and forecasting;
- Balance sheet reconciliations, payroll management, VAT and tax returns and reports;
- Commercial analysis as required;
- Responsible for ensuring all local statutory filing and tax deadlines are met;
- Responsible for ensuring all processes relating to finance function are adhered to and managed effectively;
The successful Interim Finance Manager will have great communication skills and have the ability to business partner with non-finance. We are looking for someone to start ASAP with interviews w/c 18th February.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice