Accounts Assistant - Leading Independent Firm
Are you seeking a new career opportunity within a Leading Independent Firm with excellent study opportunities?
AJ Chambers is currently working alongside an expanding practice located in St. Ives who are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their firm. Our client is well known for employee satisfaction with large emphasis being placed on assisting employees to grow, progress and achieve their full potential whilst taking home a very competitive salary.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level whilst working for a firm that will support your training needs. As our client is offering full study support and have the perfect set-up for the right candidate to grow in a progressive and supportive environment
- Accounts preparations for a variety of different clients including partnerships, sole traders and limited companies
- Preparation of tax returns and tax computations
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties
- Keeping up to date technically
- Attending of client meetings
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Management of own workflow within scheduled time
- AAT/ATT qualified or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in Public Practice
- Experience preparing accounts
- Experience with accounting software such as Iris
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – St. Ives