Robert Half are working with a client based in Swindon in search of a COMMISSION ANALYST on a TEMPORARY basis.
- Collate data relating to commission values for the GB Business, on a monthly basis, which will be used to calculate and generate commission payments in line with commission scheme rules
- Follow up on any queries relating to commission values and advise colleagues as appropriate
- Flag any inaccuracies/anomalies to the Line Manager / Finance Director for approval/resolution
- Ensure approved commission payments are submitted to payroll in a timely manner prior to payroll cut off
- Issue commission statements to Managers and individual team members ensuring these are accurate and distributed in a confidential manner
- Support in any future changes to commission scheme rules and calculations as may be decided by the business
- Manage and deliver on any reporting requirements, scheduled and ad hoc as directed by the Line Manager and Finance Director, or other appropriate colleagues in line with specified timescales
- Support in additional reporting requirements as directed by your Line Manager or the Senior Management team
- Provide administrative support in the management of the company Sales CRM system Salesforce Connect, including database management, user profile management and user training.
ADVANCED EXCEL SKILLS - PIVOT TABLES, VLOOKUPS AND MACROS ARE ESSENTIAL.
Please call 01793 571 900 and ask for Dominic.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice