Accounts Assistant / General Administrator / Admin Assistant
Job Title: Accounts and Administration Assistant
Salary: £10.50 per hour (negotiable)
Hours: 25 hours per week, 09.30 - 14.30 Monday - Friday
This role is to assist with the administration of the company accounts and general office admin. They are a small, friendly company which is rurally located so you will need your own transport.
This is a very varied role and you will need to be a good "all-rounder", with the ability to juggle tasks, and work as part of a team as well as under your own initiative. You will need to have had some accounts experience as well as administrative experience, and you will need to have good communication skills, IT skills and the ability to learn new things quickly.
- Assisting with the administration of the company accounts, particularly sales invoicing and purchase order/invoice processing.
- HR - Maintenance of HR procedures, assisting with recruitment and new starters, and leavers.
- Quality Procedures -Maintain and assist in the development of the quality procedures.
- Health and Safety - Maintenance, monitoring and assist with the development of procedures.
- Facilities Management - Day to day administration of the office and warehouse buildings.
- Fleet Management - Administer the maintenance of the company vehicles and drivers checks.
- General office administrative support e.g. post, stationery ordering, etc.
Skills / Experience:
- Previous administration/PA experience or accounts admin
- Strong and confident communication skills, including letter writing
- Preferably knowledge of SAGE Accounts or another accounting software package
- Good IT skills - WORD, EXCEL and use of databases
- Very organized and methodical
- Ability to work under own initiative and organize own work as well as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Competitive pay
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and 1 week Christmas shutdown
- Company pension
Due to the large amount of applicants, If applicants have not heard anything with 2 weeks of submitting their CV they can assume they will not be invited for interview
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, PA, Admin Support, Finance Assistant, Financial Support, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable, AAT, Bookkeeping, Accounts Clerk, Book Keeper, Finance Clerk, Finance Assistant, Bookkeeping, Accounts Manager, Book Keeping, Finance Manager will be considered for this role.