Semi-Senior Accountant - Leading Regional Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Leading Regional Firm located in the coastal town of Great Yarmouth who are seeking a Semi-Senior Accountant.
Our client is a well-established firm known for their first-class service whilst still offering a friendly approach; not just a way of describing the firm but also the employees within the Practice. Our client is able to provide a quality service due to their employee satisfaction something in which they are able to guarantee due to having a supportive team. They are friendly firm who are seeking to add an enthusiastic individual into their team.
This is an ideal job opportunity for an assertive accountant who has two or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a successful firm. The successful candidate will be someone who is confident and is wanting to develop their talents to their highest potential. With our client offering full study support for the right candidate.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing occasional support to the audit teams, on audit assignments
- Undertake a range of bookkeeping tasks and assisting on a range of various duties such as occasional VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Co-ordinating workload with senior members of staff and keeping up to date on all assignments
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA Part Qualified
- At least two years’ experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Will have good working knowledge of SAGE and Iris and ideally other IT packages
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
- Good working tax knowledge
For further information on this Semi-Senior Role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Semi-Senior Accountant – Great Yarmouth