Assistant Finance Analyst
A leading retailer is currently seeking a committed Assistant Financial Analyst to fulfill an exciting temporary contract, which is anticipated to last 3-6 months.
- Supporting the reporting processes for the business area, including generating weekly performance reports and preparing the reconciliations and journal entries for period end close
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, particularly the P&L and key financial KPI’s
- Performing variance analysis; understanding and documenting the underlying drivers for the business area’s performance
- Supporting the preparation of detailed annual budgets, forecasts and capital requirements for the business area
- Supporting the team’s Finance Manager, Senior Finance Analyst and/or Finance Analyst with business partnering support, including ad hoc financial analysis and provision of data
- Upholding a continuous improvement mindset and seeks opportunities to drive positive change in finance and/or business processes to improve efficiency
- Working collaboratively across Finance teams in London and Taunton
- Demonstrating the company's behaviours through how work is delivered
The successful candidate will be a Part-Qualified or equivalent Accountant/Analyst with strong communications and analytical skills.
For further information, please call Mark Wood on 02072582383.