Robert Half Devon & Cornwall are proud to work with a well-established Financial Services business based in Exeter, who are offering a Financial Accountant a great working package (inc. Career, Salary & Benefits)
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified and possess strong technical accounting, interpersonal and communication skills. This is a great opportunity for a technically astute accountant who's looking to develop managerial skills, financial expertise and truly add value to a well-recognised, fast paced and exciting global business in Exeter.
This Financial Accountant role will include:
- Administer alternative investment funds for a portfolio of blue-chip international clients.
* Review of net asset value calculations, revenue projections and other management information / reports.
* Oversee the preparation of half year and full year accounts together with related information and liaise with external auditors.
* Actively manage and mentor staff under supervision.
* Attend client company board and investment management meetings as required.
* Assist with the on-boarding of new business and fund changes.
The Financial Accountant position will suit somebody who is looking for an interesting role where there is ability to progress and enhance current skill sets. Somebody from a Financial Services or Accounting practice environment would be preferred, however we are happy to consider other applicants who have proven ability to adapt to a new industry.
In return, you will expect a competitive Salary ££ and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Eligibility for discretionary bonus
- Eligibility for overtime
- Holiday - 23 days, increasing to 25 days after 2 years.
- Pension - automatically enrolled into the Company pension scheme once you have been employed for 3 months. There is the option of opting-up to a section of the Scheme which matches your contribution up to 5% of basic salary.
- Life Cover - 2 x salary.
- Voluntary benefits - additional benefits employee can purchase (see below):
- Additional Voluntary Life Cover
- Company Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Cycle to Work
- Dental Insurance
- DNA Fit
- Gym Discounts
- Health Screening
- Holiday Buy
- Income Protection
- Medical Cash Plan
- Perks at Work
- Private Medical Insurance
- Retail Vouchers
- Spouse/Partner Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Vehicle Breakdown
If you would like to consider this great career moving opportunity in Exeter, please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall on 01392 341130 or apply within.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice