Client Manager | Central London
Do you have a passion for the music industry and arts?
AJ Chambers are looking for a client manager to join a brilliant firm of chartered accountants, based in the heart of Central London. You will be reporting directly to the senior manager and partners. The role will entail responsibility over a set portfolio of clients with a large focus to the music and entertainment industry covering Artists, Songwriters and composers. Whilst providing bespoke advice on a complete range of areas from career management and planning through to royalty payments and accounts preparation.
- Shared management of 3-5 members of staff – delegate and review work
- Review and completion of Limited company accounts, sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and LLP’s.
- Direct client management, responsible for general tax advice, accounts completion, completion of tax returns, quarterly VAT returns.
- Day to day management of client requirements including running their bank accounts
- Maintaining relationships with the firms existing clients
- Communicating with HMRC
The Ideal Candidate will be
- Experience of managing/supervising staff
- 2-3 Years post qualification experience within Practice
- Tax knowledge is essential, you should have a sound understanding of personal tax, corporation tax & VAT.
- Knowledge of CCH tax products and Quickbooks software is helpful but not essential.
- Experience in the music industry is helpful but not essential.
Apply directly or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers for further information relating to this Client manager position.