AAT Trainee Accountant +
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Accountant to join a growing and vibrant boutique Practice based near Liverpool Street.
The firm focus their client base to SME’s including many e-commerce companies including some household names, and more recently have expanded into the Charity sector.
Due to substantial growth, the firm are now seeking a Trainee Accountant to join their London office. This role would be ideal for someone with 1 years’ experience in Practice who is looking for a new challenge.
The duties will involve:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparing basic payroll for clients
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Completing and filing VAT returns
- Communicating with clients via telephone and email regarding their Accounting manners
- Supporting Audit department in preparation of files
Their ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ Practice experience, ideally studying their AAT qualification or taking a break from studies currently.
On offer is a competitive salary alongside study support and the opportunity to work with some really exciting clients, and develop the skills you have acquired further.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers.