Robert Half are currently recruiting for an experienced, part qualified, enthusiastic Assistant Accountant to join a small team working for a well-respected business based in Leeds City Centre.
This business has a temporary position available whilst they are on the market for a permanent candidate. This role has an opportunity to go perm depending on the candidate
- Supporting the senior/managing accountant and wider finance team.
- Produce management accounts, including accruals and prepayments of costs.
- Performing reconciliations of accounts.
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods.
- Verifying financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate.
- Perform monthly bank, credit card and balance sheet reconciliations, including inter-company reconciliations.
- Preparing profit and loss accounts sheets.
- Preparing VAT return.
- Taking minutes in meetings and other administrative duties.
- Assisting with month end.
The successful candidate will need to have great organisational skills, a keen eye for accuracy having previously worked within an office environment, be familiar with accounting processes and have strong Excel knowledge working with V lookups and pivot tables.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice