Robert Half Accounting and Finance are looking to recruit an ambitious Accounts Assistant to join a national retail business based in Market Harborough.
Working as part of the management accounts team, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for :-
- Accurately registering Supplier invoices on ERP system
- Indexing invoices onto paperless approval system
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier invoice queries
- Multi-currency cashbook entries
Progressing onto -
- Bank reconciliations
- Expense claim processing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Unapproved invoice accruals
- Control of Marketing/Sales Support costs
- Assist in update of monthly contribution reports
This role will be ideal for a candidate with previous experience in purchase ledger that is looking to progress their career towards management accounts. The ideal candidate will:-
- Be studying AAT
- Have an inquisitive nature
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be methodical and accurate
The company are a nationally recognised retail business with their head office situated on the outskirts of Market Harborough.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will benefit from a salary of £18,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience, plus a study support package for AAT.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice