Indirect Tax Manager
Indirect Tax Manager - London - £55,000 - £65,000
The globally renowned accountancy practice are looking for an ambitious, confident individual, with excellent knowledge of VAT to join the growing Indirect Tax Team as Indirect Tax Manager.
This successful candidate will be a senior member of the Team, responsible for assisting the Indirect Tax Partner and Indirect Tax Director in servicing clients, directing Indirect Tax services and managing the people within the department.
The Indirect Tax Manager will have specialist skills but will also be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in a variety of sectors, taking day-to-day responsibility for the Indirect Tax team and playing a pivotal role in the development in the Indirect Tax business. The successful candidate should have experience reviewing work with minimal Partner/Director input within their existing team.
As Indirect Tax Manager, you'll be dealing with a broad range of consultancy work emanating from a wide variety of clients. This role will require you to:
- Further develop the indirect tax practice
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Provide insightful, industry specific advice to clients
- Advise on UK and international VAT liability, transactional issues and the associated treatment of expenditure under partial exemption rules
- There is very little compliance work involved in this role as most VAT returns are handled by another department. It is only the more sensitive or complex returns that are dealt with by the Indirect Tax department
The ideal Indirect Tax Manager will have proven skills in VAT work gained in practice with a thorough understanding of VAT principles. You will also need to be able to manage a substantial client portfolio. Ideally, you should be CTA qualified.
Get in contact with Chris Barnett for more information.
Phone: 0207 123 5059
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.