Senior Finance Analyst
Are you a strong analyst? Are you available at short notice to join a high-achieving team in a complex, fast-paced environment?
Robert Half is partnered with a leading data-services business to find an Interim Financial Analyst to become the number two to the current Head of FP&A. The role offers circa £300-350 per day depending on experience.
As Interim Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
· Analysis of month end variance to budget / forecast for revenue and expenses and engaging with departments to review and understand drivers for reporting commentary
· Preparation of regular department expenditure reports and liaison with budget holders to facilitate awareness of financials and improved forecasting accuracy
· Business profitability analysis support to Head of FP&A
· Delivery of financial results to Senior Management
· Proactive generation of management information, creation of reports and analysis to maximise opportunities to the business
· Month end journals with appropriate backup and reviewing result of entries into the ledger
· Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations for selected accounts
The ideal Interim Financial Analyst, will be qualified, with relevant FP&A experience.
Strong excel skills are a benefit, as is a willingness to join a high-performing team that rewards great performance.
The rate of £300-350 per day will represent either a logical step, or be comparable to your previous rates.
The company is true market-leader. Operating from open plan offices near the City of London, they are ingrained in the technology and energy industries.
Salary & Benefits
This role offers £300-350 per day. It is based in an easily accessible location from multiple tube stops, in an iconic part of London. You will be the number two to a highly succesful Head of FP&A.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
More searches like this
- Accountant Utilities / Energy generation Newly qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Analyst Utilities / Energy generation Newly qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Business Partner Utilities / Energy generation Newly qualified jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Planning & Analysis Utilities / Energy generation Newly qualified jobs in London (Central)