Accounts Assistant - Well-Established Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a well-established firm who are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their developing team.
Our client is currently looking to expand their team based in Attleborough. They are seeking a motivated individual who is looking for a fulfilling career in which they can progress throughout the company. Our client is recognised for the exceptional study support in which they offer employees at all levels, allowing staff to develop their skills. Meaning that the successful candidate will continue to grow as the progress throughout the firm.
- Accounts preparations for a variety of different clients including partnerships, sole traders and limited companies
- Preparation of tax returns and tax computations
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties
- Keeping up to date technically
- Attending of client meetings
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Management of own workflow within scheduled time
- AAT/ATT qualified or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Public Practice
- Experience preparing accounts
- Experience with accounting software such as Iris
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – Attleborough