A renowned multinational conglomerate that focuses in retail infrastructure, telecommunications and energy is currently recruiting the position of Finance Manager within their finance division reporting up into the Finance Controller. This role is based near Battersea Park, and they are seeking someone who is qualified (ACA, ACCA,CIMA) who is looking for a broad role within a multinational business.
This role will oversee three direct reports and manage the day to day finance function whilst business partnering with core non-finance business units.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the preparation of the monthly management and financial accounts;
- Cash flow management and preparation of weekly forecasts;
- Dealing with all aspects of budgeting and forecasting;
- Balance sheet reconciliations, payroll management, VAT and tax returns and reports;
- Commercial analysis as required;
- Responsible for ensuring all local statutory filing and tax deadlines are met;
- Responsible for ensuring all processes relating to finance function are adhered to and managed effectively;
- Working with Managers across the business to identify ways to develop processes and systems;
- Responsible for managing the in-house accounting system (Access Dimensions);
- Management and maintenance of external relationships (Travel Agencies; Insurance Broker; Recruitment Agencies);
- Responsible for managing annual external audit.
This multinational conglomerate based near Battersea park is seeking a qualified accountant with 1-2 years post qualified experience. The successful candidate will have great communication skills and have the ability to business partner with non-finance.
Salary and Package
£50,000 -£56,000 basic salary, with 20% bonus (Paid in full) + Company laptop + company phone, 25 days holiday, pension and Bupa.
This Financial manager position for this multinational conglomerate that focuses in retail infrastructure, telecommunications and energy is based near Battersea Park.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice