Semi-Senior Accountant - Norwich
Are you currently studying an Accountancy qualification and looking to progress your career within a forward-thinking Accountancy Practice?
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a modern firm based in Norwich who are seeking a hard-working Semi-Senior Accountant. Our client is a leading independent practice that are well-known for their employee satisfaction. It is through employee satisfaction that the firm has seen significant growth throughout the years creating a need to expand their accounts team.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who has at least two years’ experience working within a public practice environment, looking to progress within their career. The successful candidate will be someone who is confident and is wanting to develop their talents to their highest potential.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing occasional support to the audit teams, on audit assignments
- Assisting with various duties such as occasional VAT returns
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part-qualified
- At least two years’ experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Good working tax knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant – Norwich