A Central Bristol business are looking for a Financial Controller. The business are already successful but continue to grow and diversify into new business areas.
Leading Organisation in Central Bristol. They are looking for a Financial Controller who already has a solid track record of leading a Finance team. This is an excellent time to join and be a critical part of the senior leadership team, shaping Finance for the future.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department. Report to the Managing Director in regard to all financial and accounting activities and overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations. This is a very hands on role, where the ideal candidate would work with the team to meet tight deadlines.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of working within a finance team in an international business
- Management experience with well-developed leadership and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of working with Sage 200, and advanced use of Excel
- Outstanding mathematical skills
- Honesty, integrity and reliability
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Research skills and analytical thinking
- Understanding of data privacy standards
£50k - £60k + Benefits