Senior Accountant In House
Senior Accountant In-House
£55,000 + uncapped bonuses
Qualified accountant, or seeking to complete a formal accountancy qualification?
Demonstrable experience of IFRS reporting, management and financial accounting, but looking for a more diverse role than any alone?
Like the idea of growing with a global trading business with strong developmental emphasis?
The opportunity: Senior Accountant In-House
As the primary subsidiary of what forms one of the largest corporate groups on earth, this business unit is responsible for providing integrated business services to partners all over the world, to ultimately enhance value across a diverse supply chain. Trading in both hard and soft commodities, the business dedicates specialist knowledge in the market development, finance, logistics and investment of diverse commodities and services.
Sitting in an accounting team of approximately 10, your role will hold ownership of accounting and advisory tasks for special purpose vehicles on a national and international scale, including involvements in tax implications (working alongside the Senior Tax Manager). From a reporting perspective, your role will draw on monthly and quarterly management/statutory accounts, alongside ad-hoc analyses, audits and consolidated reporting packs where required.
Key relations will include wider members of the finance team, external auditors, advisors and authorities, including the business departments across EMEA and head office.
What the Senior Accountant In-House will need to succeed
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and accounting processes (management, statutory and audit ideally), ideally with exposure to ERP system
- Preferably ACA/CTA/CIMA qualified, or looking to complete such a qualification with support
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the cultural sensitivity to communicate key issues and adjust communication styles where necessary - ideally experience working with culturally diverse workplaces
- Able to take ownership to work autonomously while also supporting/being supported by a wider finance team
- Additional bonus points: experience with tax, or special purpose vehicles (SPVs)
Interested in this Senior Accountant In-House opportunity? Simply forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to frame the initial discussion on 02072696343.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.