Robert Half are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a successful business based in Coventry. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for a diverse role within a solid finance team.
- Assisting with the preparation of both weekly and periodic management accounts.
- Calculating accruals and prepayments
- Preparing VAT return and EC sales
- General Ledger Accounts reconciliation
- Liaising with auditors
- Supporting senior management with various reports and information
- Departmental profit & loss
- Budgeting and forecasting
- A minimum of 3 years' experience (desirable)
- Excellent excel skills
- Working towards ACCA or CIMA
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
This is a well-established business offering great exposure within a supportive and knowledgeable team. They have a great working environment and an attractive benefits package.
Salary & Benefits
£23,000 - £27,000 + Study Support.
25 days plus Bank Holidays
Flexible working environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice